WORLDWIDE SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE NOW
WE HAVE GATHERED WORLDWIDE SCHOLARSHIPS AND WORK PLACEMENTS RELATED OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE AS OF NOW.
THEY GETS UPDATED ON DAILY BASIS.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OR SCHOLARSHIP RELATED MATTER.
WE WISH YOU VERY BEST IN YOUR CAREER HUNT. WE ADVISE ALL STUDENTS TO SEARCH OUT INTERNET ENOUGH AS THERE ARE MANY OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE AND WE TRY TO MERGE THEM AT ONE PLATFORM.
LET US FIND YOUR DREAM UNIVERSITY
Please spread this word as this is currently the best opportunity available in Market.
We also assist in finding the best scholarships and making sure your application fits well as scholarships applications have strict competition.
Our Charges are very minimal and if you are not satisfied then they will be refunded back within 14 days.
PhD = 50,000/=
MSc = 30,000/=
BSc = 25,000/=
Partial Scholarships and Placements Included.
We assure you of best possible services, here and as well as when you reside over there.
- Deadline approaching: scholarships available for Canadians and the IrishOctober 10, 2018 – Canadians and Irish interested in conducting research in Ireland or in the Atlantic provinces of Canada have until October 17, 2018 to submit their scholarship applications.
- Faculty Mobility Program: the deadline is approaching!October 9, 2018 – Canadian postsecondary institutions have until October 18, 2018 to submit applications on behalf of professors and researchers interested in teaching or conducting research in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Scholarship opportunity for Australians and CanadiansOctober 4, 2018 – The Australian Government is now accepting applications for short and long-term study, research and professional development in Canada and Australia.
- Undergraduate scholarship opportunity in South Korea for CanadiansOctober 3, 2018 – The Government of the Republic of Korea is offering scholarships to pursue a four-year Bachelor Degree program in South Korea. Deadline: October 22, 2018.
- Scholarships available for Canadians and the IrishSeptember 18, 2018 - Canadians and Irish from all academic disciplines can apply for a scholarship to conduct 3 to 5 weeks of research in Ireland or in the Atlantic provinces of Canada. Deadline: October 17, 2018.
- Grants available for Canadian indigenous students and facultyAugust 3, 2018 - The Mexican Government is offering grants to carry out academic activities during a study tour or short exchange in a Mexican university. Deadline: August 26, 2018.
- Scholarships in Mexico available for Canadian studentsJuly 17, 2018 – Candidates interested in studying or conducting research in Mexico in 2019, have until September 28, 2018 to apply.
- Highlights from two key events of the Emerging Leaders in the Americas ProgramJuly 5, 2018 – The 2017 ELAP Collaboration mission leads to 5 new partnerships between Canadian, Latin American and Caribbean institutions.
- Closing soon! Doctoral scholarships in New Zealand for CanadiansJuly 4, 2018 – Canadian students and researchers wishing to pursue doctoral studies in New Zealand have until July 10, 2018 to apply.
- Doctoral scholarships available for Canadian and international studentsJune 20, 2018 – Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships are awarded to highly motivated and competitive students who are pursuing a doctoral degree at a Canadian institution.
- Disability Rights Scholarship Program October 12, 2018The Disability Rights Scholarship Program offers awards to individuals from the Czech Republic, Mexico, and select countries in Africa and Eurasia for law and education degrees.
- Open Society Puerto Rico Youth Fellowships August 31, 2018The Puerto Rico Youth Fellowships will support dynamic activists, aged 18-27, who want to implement a project of their own design that advances human rights in Puerto Rico. Español
- Soros Justice Fellowships August 30, 2018The Soros Justice Fellowships fund outstanding individuals to undertake projects that advance reform, spur debate, and catalyze change on a range of issues facing the U.S. criminal justice system.
- #OpenSocietySA25 Commemorative Scholarships August 7, 2018The #OpenSocietySA25 Commemorative Scholarships will be awarded to individuals under the age of 35 years who have shown a commitment to furthering the goals and values of an open society.
- Challenging Dominant Narratives on Sex Work May 17, 2018The Open Society Public Health Program calls for letters of intent from organizations, informal groups, and networks in select countries to apply for funding to change dominant narratives about sex workers.
- Leadership in Government Fellowship April 30, 2018The Open Society Foundations will award individual grants to former senior-level government officials and staff who have played a significant role in advancing social change.
- Building Social Base and Embeddedness Program March 26, 2018The Open Society Initiative for Europe invites nongovernmental organizations to submit proposals for projects that will strengthen their social embeddedness and broaden their social base.
- Civil Society Leadership Awards March 20, 2018The Civil Society Leadership Awards (CSLA) provide fully-funded scholarships for master’s degree study to individuals who clearly demonstrate a deep commitment to leading positive social change in their communities.
- Social Determinants of Roma Health March 20, 2018The Open Society Public Health Program invites proposals addressing social exclusion through exposure to environmental harms in order to improve health outcomes for Roma.
- Moving Walls 25: Exhibition and Fellowship March 14, 2018The Open Society Documentary Photography Project is soliciting submissions for a new joint exhibition and fellowship opportunity for Moving Walls 25, opening in September 2018 at the Open Society Foundations-New York.
- Trajectories of University of Ibadan Undergraduates’ Exposure to Cyber Pornography October 8, 2018Cyber pornography is fast gaining ground in the Nigerian cyber environment with undergraduate students among its major consumers. Against this background, this study investigated the trajectories of University of Ibadan undergraduates’ exposure to cyber pornography. Containment theory was used as a theoretical framework. Data were collected from 250 respondents through surveys and in-depth interviews. Respondents’ […]
- Antibiotic Prescribing Habits of Urgent Care Providers October 7, 2018Antibiotics are commonly prescribed and requested for viral illnesses despite evidence-based research studies and societal guidelines that advise against this practice. Literature has indicated that antibiotic decision-making comes from a provider's experience or exposure to illness, uncertainty of illness, or from being pressured by the patient. Nurses and advanced practice nurses are important participants in […]
- Maternal Characteristics and the Risk of Cleft Lip and Palate in the United States October 7, 2018Cleft lip with or without cleft palate (CLP) is an ongoing public health issue across the globe, and in the United States. The estimated number of babies born each year in the United States with cleft palate (CP) is about 2,650, while CLP affects approximately 4,440 babies. The purpose of this quantitative cross-sectional study was […]
- Successful Marketing Strategies for Promoting Clinical Diagnostic Instrument Validation Packages October 7, 2018Successful marketing strategies for clinical validation packages not only help laboratories increase the accuracy and efficiency of testing, but also facilitate clinical quality awareness and collaboration. False diagnosis and inefficiency in healthcare can be costly, and managers in diagnostic instrument manufacturing organizations need strategies to promote validation packages to help laboratories reduce errors leading to […]
- Nigerian Banks' Compliance with the Code of Corporate Governance October 7, 2018Frequent incidences of bank failures in Nigeria resulting in enormous losses of investments and jobs have raised questions about the level of banks' compliance with the code of corporate governance. This single exploratory case study shifted attention from the banks to the regulators of banks in Nigeria, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), to find […]
- The Relationship Between Education Levels and Public Opinion Before the Iraq War October 7, 2018Researchers have found that higher education is known to stabilize political opinions and thought to enhance critical thinking skills. The role that an individual's level of education plays in shaping public opinion during a foreign affairs crisis, within the context of repetitious and uniform news media coverage, has yet to be determined. The theoretical foundation […]
- Leadership Styles Manufacturing Business Managers Use to Reduce Workplace Injuries October 7, 2018The cost of workplace injuries is a major concern for business managers. Business managers in the production, transportation, and material moving industries experience the highest injury rate with an annual average of 198.5 lost days away from work. The purpose of this single case study was to explore transformational leadership skills and strategies used by […]
- Educating Primary Care Nurses on Phosphorus Management in Chronic Kidney Disease Patients October 7, 2018Fifteen percent of adults in the United States have been diagnosed with chronic kidney disease (CKD). CKD is the slow, progressive, and irreversible loss of kidney function. The most effective means of controlling CKD is by managing dietary phosphorus intake. It is important that staff nurses be educated about effective patient education tools to improve […]
- A Transition Quick-Guide for Educating Youth with Hemophilia October 7, 2018A 2009-2010 National Assessment Survey of youth with special needs such as hemophilia showed that 40% of youth between the ages of 12 and 17 had a transition plan before transitioning to adult care services. The lack of a transition plan caused youth to fall into a fragmented care gap when transition services are inadequate. […]
- Sexual Orientation and Intimate Partner Violence Among Women Who Have Sex With Women October 7, 2018Limited knowledge exists about sexual orientation and intimate partner violence among women who have sex with women. These women are at risk for adverse physical and mental health hygiene outcomes that may result from unhealthy lifestyles secondary to intimate partner violence. The purpose of this study was to examine the association between sexual orientation and […]