WORLDWIDE SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE NOW
WE HAVE GATHERED WORLDWIDE SCHOLARSHIPS AND WORK PLACEMENTS RELATED OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE AS OF NOW.
THEY GETS UPDATED ON DAILY BASIS.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OR SCHOLARSHIP RELATED MATTER.
WE WISH YOU VERY BEST IN YOUR CAREER HUNT. WE ADVISE ALL STUDENTS TO SEARCH OUT INTERNET ENOUGH AS THERE ARE MANY OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE AND WE TRY TO MERGE THEM AT ONE PLATFORM.
LET US FIND YOUR DREAM UNIVERSITY
Please spread this word as this is currently the best opportunity available in Market.
We also assist in finding the best scholarships and making sure your application fits well as scholarships applications have strict competition.
Our Charges are very minimal and if you are not satisfied then they will be refunded back within 14 days.
PhD = 50,000/=
MSc = 30,000/=
BSc = 25,000/=
Partial Scholarships and Placements Included.
We assure you of best possible services, here and as well as when you reside over there.
- 650 scholarships in Canada for Latin American and Caribbean citizensJanuary 16, 2019 – Canadian post-secondary academic institutions can now apply on behalf of students, faculty and international liaison officers/managers for the 2019-2020 Student Exchange Program. Deadline: March 21, 2019.
- Scholarships in Canada for Southeast Asian studentsDecember 12, 2018 – Canadian post-secondary academic institutions have until March 5, 2019 to submit scholarship applications on behalf of students wishing to study or conduct research in Canada.
- Funding opportunity available for Canadian postsecondary institutionsDecember 12, 2018 – The Faculty Mobility Program offers scholarships for Canadian faculty to teach or conduct research, for three (3) to eight (8) weeks, in Latin America and the Caribbean. Deadline: February 19, 2019.
- Follow EduCanada’s official Facebook pageDecember 11, 2018 – @EduCanada.Official is a great place for international students to connect and learn more about studying in Canada.
- Scholarships in China for Canadian academics, students and professionalsNovember 29, 2018 – Interested candidates have until March 1, 2019 to apply for scholarships for studies, research, language studies or a combination of studies and language studies in China.
- Upcoming event: 11th edition of the Emerging Leaders in the Americas Program (ELAP) Collaboration missionNovember 1, 2018 – A delegation of senior officials from post-secondary institutions in Latin America and the Caribbean will travel to Canada to create more study and research exchange opportunities for students and professors.
- Deadline approaching: scholarships available for Canadians and the IrishOctober 10, 2018 – Canadians and Irish interested in conducting research in Ireland or in the Atlantic provinces of Canada have until October 17, 2018 to submit their scholarship applications.
- Faculty Mobility Program: the deadline is approaching!October 9, 2018 – Canadian postsecondary institutions have until October 18, 2018 to submit applications on behalf of professors and researchers interested in teaching or conducting research in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Scholarship opportunity for Australians and CanadiansOctober 4, 2018 – The Australian Government is now accepting applications for short and long-term study, research and professional development in Canada and Australia.
- Undergraduate scholarship opportunity in South Korea for CanadiansOctober 3, 2018 – The Government of the Republic of Korea is offering scholarships to pursue a four-year Bachelor Degree program in South Korea. Deadline: October 22, 2018.
- Civil Society Scholar Awards January 15, 2019The Civil Society Scholar Awards support international academic mobility to enable doctoral students and university faculty to access resources that enrich socially engaged research and critical scholarship.
- Challenging FOSTA-SESTA to Advance Sex Workers Health and Rights in the United States December 17, 2018The Open Society Public Health Program invites concept notes from civil society organizations and coalitions to advocate for sex workers’ health and human rights in connection to litigation efforts to challenge FOSTA-SESTA. Español
- Palestinian Rule of Law Awards December 10, 2018The Palestinian Rule of Law Awards provide scholarships for one-year academic master of laws programs for qualified applicants from the West Bank and Gaza.
- Call for Applications: Seminar on the Health Status of Roma in Europe November 30, 2018The Open Society Public Health Program, alongside the European Public Health Association, is seeking applicants for its upcoming “Ethnicity and Health Equity: Health Status of Roma in Europe” seminar in Salzburg, Austria.
- Open Society Fellowship November 5, 2018The Open Society Fellowship is designed to support individuals pursuing innovative and unconventional approaches to fundamental open society challenges.
- Soros Equality Fellowship November 2, 2018The Soros Equality Fellowship seeks to support emerging midcareer professionals whom we believe will become long-term innovative leaders impacting racial justice.
- Graduate Scholarships at Central European University October 19, 2018Applications are now being accepted for graduate scholarships at Central European University.
- Disability Rights Scholarship Program October 12, 2018The Disability Rights Scholarship Program offers awards to individuals from the Czech Republic, Mexico, and select countries in Africa and Eurasia for law and education degrees.
- Open Society Puerto Rico Youth Fellowships August 31, 2018The Puerto Rico Youth Fellowships will support dynamic activists, aged 18-27, who want to implement a project of their own design that advances human rights in Puerto Rico. Español
- Soros Justice Fellowships August 30, 2018The Soros Justice Fellowships fund outstanding individuals to undertake projects that advance reform, spur debate, and catalyze change on a range of issues facing the U.S. criminal justice system.
- Exploring Critical Success Factors for Data Integration and Decision-Making in Law Enforcement January 16, 2019Agencies from various disciplines supporting law enforcement functions and processes have integrated, shared, and communicated data through ad hoc methods to address crime, terrorism, and many other threats in the United States. Data integration in law enforcement plays a critical role in the technical, business, and intelligence processes created by users to combine data from […]
- Supporting Transgender Students in Higher Education: Opportunities for Mental Health Professionals January 7, 2019During the last decade, there has been a significant increase in visibility of transgender and gender-nonconforming (TGNC) individuals, particularly in Western cultures. However, this increase in visibility has also prompted a concomitant surge in hate crimes and violence against TGNC persons and anti-TGNC legislation throughout the United States. Extant research, framed largely by Meyer’s minority […]
- Mother Feeding Style and Health Outcomes of Children January 7, 2019Childhood and adolescent obesity are pervasive among single mother households. Obesity causes many health risks including psychological/emotional illnesses. The purpose of this secondary analysis study was to examine the association between the parental feeding styles of single mothers and the degree that ethnicity moderates the rates of childhood obesity. Data from the National Longitudinal Survey […]
- Successful Strategies to Engage Employees in the Workplace January 7, 2019Research revealed that 20% of American employees are not actively engaged in the workplace. Disengaged employees cost the U.S. economy billions of dollars annually in lost productivity. The purpose of this single case study was to explore strategies that small business managers of a privately-owned company used to maintain an engaged work force. The target […]
- Relationship Between Novice Teachers' Perceptions of Mentoring Support and Job Satisfaction January 7, 2019Low job satisfaction among novice teachers is a problem that has become a concern for administrators at school districts, advancing the need for effective mentoring and induction programs. Induction programs provide opportunities for collaborative relationships through mentoring support to address areas such as professional growth and development, teaching practices, and other challenges faced in the […]
- Student Perceptions of Environmental Quality While Attending Accelerated Medical Technology College Courses January 7, 2019Regional weather patterns in the southwestern United States frequently test the engineering involved in indoor air handling equipment in college facilities. Although an adequate indoor thermal environment has been found to affect student learning, little is known about students' perceptions of classroom heating and ventilation and impacts on learning. The purpose of this phenomenological study […]
- Elementary Educators' Knowledge, Beliefs, and Planned and Implemented Practices for Digital Citizenship January 7, 2019Limited research has focused on the knowledge, beliefs, and professional practices of elementary educators related to digital citizenship. The purpose of this study was to identify elementary educators' knowledge and beliefs about digital citizenship, as well as understand their plans and implemented practices, supports, and barriers related to digital citizenship instruction. This study was grounded […]
- Middle School Teachers' Use and Perceptions of Digital Game-Based Learning January 7, 2019Studies have shown that digital media and digital games can enhance students' learning experience. However, few teachers appear to use digital game-based learning (DGBL) regularly. The purpose of this qualitative study was to understand how middle school teachers use DGBL in the classroom and the factors that positively and negatively influenced their choices to use […]
- Late Adolescent Mothers' Homelessness and Pregnancy Experiences While Living in Transitional Housing January 7, 2019The numbers of homeless adolescent mothers have been increasing over the past decade. Previous studies have focused on homeless individuals, but no studies examined late adolescent mothers' homelessness and pregnancy experiences while living in transitional housing. Using a phenomenological methodology, this study explored the lived experiences of 7 adolescent mothers, 18 to 24 years old, […]
- Strategies Construction Managerial Leaders Use to Counteract Material Cost Overruns January 7, 2019The project cost overruns instigated through the loss of construction materials lowers the profitability of each stakeholder significantly. The purpose of this single case study was to explore strategies managerial leaders of a large construction firm used to counteract material cost overruns successfully. The diffusion of innovation theory was the conceptual framework for this study. […]