WORLDWIDE SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE NOW
WE HAVE GATHERED WORLDWIDE SCHOLARSHIPS AND WORK PLACEMENTS RELATED OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE AS OF NOW.
THEY GETS UPDATED ON DAILY BASIS.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OR SCHOLARSHIP RELATED MATTER.
WE WISH YOU VERY BEST IN YOUR CAREER HUNT. WE ADVISE ALL STUDENTS TO SEARCH OUT INTERNET ENOUGH AS THERE ARE MANY OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE AND WE TRY TO MERGE THEM AT ONE PLATFORM.
LET US FIND YOUR DREAM UNIVERSITY
Please spread this word as this is currently the best opportunity available in Market.
We also assist in finding the best scholarships and making sure your application fits well as scholarships applications have strict competition.
Our Charges are very minimal and if you are not satisfied then they will be refunded back within 14 days.
PhD = 50,000/=
MSc = 30,000/=
BSc = 25,000/=
Partial Scholarships and Placements Included.
We assure you of best possible services, here and as well as when you reside over there.
- Scholarship opportunity for Canadians in OAS member statesApril 18, 2019 – Interested candidates have until May 16, 2019 to apply for a scholarship to study or conduct research, at the graduate level, leading to a degree from a university in an OAS member state.
- Postdoctoral fellowships available for Canadian and international studentsApril 18, 2019 – Postdoctoral researchers could receive 70,000 CAD per year for two years in funding. Deadline: September 18, 2019.
- Deadline approaching: 650 scholarships in Canada for Latin American and Caribbean citizensMarch 12, 2019 – Canadian post-secondary academic institutions have until March 21, 2019 to submit scholarship applications on behalf of students, faculty and international liaison officers/managers for the 2019-2020 Student Exchange Program.
- Graduate scholarships for Canadians in South KoreaMarch 4, 2019 – The Government of the Republic of Korea is offering scholarships at the Master’s and PhD level for study or research in a variety of fields including Korean studies, humanities, social sciences, natural sciences and engineering. Deadline: March 22, 2019.
- Deadline approaching: Scholarships in Canada for Southeast Asian studentsFebruary 22, 2019 – Canadian post-secondary academic institutions have until March 5, 2019 to submit scholarship applications on behalf of Southeast Asian students for the 2019-2020 competition of the Canada-ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED) program.
- Deadline approaching: Scholarships in China for Canadian academics, students and professionalsFebruary 22, 2019 – Canadian academics, students and professionals have until March 1, 2019 to apply for the Canada-China Scholars’ Exchange Program.
- 650 scholarships in Canada for Latin American and Caribbean citizensJanuary 16, 2019 – Canadian post-secondary academic institutions can now apply on behalf of students, faculty and international liaison officers/managers for the 2019-2020 Student Exchange Program. Deadline: March 21, 2019.
- Civil Society Leadership Awards March 19, 2019The Civil Society Leadership Awards (CSLA) provide fully-funded scholarships for master’s degree study to individuals who clearly demonstrate a deep commitment to leading positive social change in their communities.
- Fostering Latin America’s Next Generation of Feminist Leaders March 11, 2019The Open Society Foundations’ Youth Exchange and Women’s Rights Program will award Young Feminist Leaders Fellowships to dynamic young people who are passionate about feminism’s future in Latin America. EspañolPortuguês
- Building Open Society in West Africa February 26, 2019The Open Society Initiative for West Africa is seeking proposals concerning economic governance and advancement, justice reform, free and independent media, antidiscrimination, and democratic practice.
- Expanding the Female Talent Pipeline in Europe—Call for Proposals 2019 January 30, 2019A call for proposals to expand the female talent pipeline at high-level conferences, where men continue to take precedent.
- Civil Society Scholar Awards January 15, 2019The Civil Society Scholar Awards support international academic mobility to enable doctoral students and university faculty to access resources that enrich socially engaged research and critical scholarship.
- Challenging FOSTA-SESTA to Advance Sex Workers Health and Rights in the United States December 17, 2018The Open Society Public Health Program invites concept notes from civil society organizations and coalitions to advocate for sex workers’ health and human rights in connection to litigation efforts to challenge FOSTA-SESTA. Español
- Palestinian Rule of Law Awards December 10, 2018The Palestinian Rule of Law Awards provide scholarships for one-year academic master of laws programs for qualified applicants from the West Bank and Gaza.
- Open Society Fellowship November 5, 2018The Open Society Fellowship is designed to support individuals pursuing innovative and unconventional approaches to fundamental open society challenges.
- Soros Equality Fellowship November 2, 2018The Soros Equality Fellowship seeks to support emerging midcareer professionals whom we believe will become long-term innovative leaders impacting racial justice.
- Graduate Scholarships at Central European University October 19, 2018Applications are now being accepted for graduate scholarships at Central European University.
- Influence of Low Rate of Reporting of Adverse Events Following Immunization on Immunization Dropout April 16, 2019Immunization protects millions of children. Yet, many children drop out of immunization in Jigawa State of north Nigeria. This cross-sectional quantitative correlational study based on the Health Belief Model was designed to determine whether the dropout from routine immunization (RI) was influenced by low rate of reporting of adverse events following immunization (AEFI) to health […]
- Improving Piano Teaching at International Schools in a Suburban District of Beijing April 16, 2019The quality of piano education in international schools in China has been affected by an increasing number of piano students and piano teachers experiencing heavy teaching loads. The research questions in this qualitative case study included both teachers' and parents' perceptions of the quality of teaching and learning in piano classes at multicultural international schools […]
- Decreasing Catheter-Associated Urinary Tract Infections in the Acute Care Setting April 16, 2019The most important risk factor for developing a catheter-associated urinary tract infection (CAUTI) is the prolonged use of the urinary catheter. To address the CAUTI rate at the project site, which was higher than the national benchmark, a team of healthcare practice leaders developed an evidence-based algorithm addressing the appropriate indications for inserting or discontinuing […]
- Kindergarten Reading Readiness and Developmental Indicators for the Assessment of Learning April 16, 2019The acquisition of early childhood literacy skills is a predictor of academic success in elementary education. In a local school district, 22% of children entering kindergarten were assessed as having a gap in their reading readiness skills (RRS) based on their pre-K scores on the Developmental Indicators for the Assessment of Learning (DIAL-4). The average […]
- Career Ascension of African-American Men in the Army Warrant Officer Corps April 16, 2019The military and scholars assert that the military has created an organization that is based on merit. However, statistics show that African American military men are more likely to be subjected to the military's justice system, they are less likely to promote to the most senior enlisted and officer ranks, they are more likely to […]
- Crisis Communication Systems Among Kâ??12 School Principals April 16, 2019Crisis communication systems (CCS) in educational settings have been challenged by mass casualty events including shootings, natural disasters, and health outbreaks in the United States. The U.S. federal government and the U.S. Department of Education have created safety and security instructions to manage these complex and diverse security issues, yet they do not address the […]
- Women, Domestic Violence Service Providers, and Knowledge of Technology-Related Abuse April 16, 2019Many victims of domestic violence face continued exposure to abuse through technology because intimate partners may use technology as weapon against them. Some domestic violence service professionals lack necessary information or training to educate victims. The impact on victims has not been thoroughly examined. The purpose of this qualitative case study was to assess the […]
- Intake Case Managers' Perspectives on Rural Veteran Homelessness April 16, 2019Homeless research has focused on the service-directed approach, but few qualitative studies have focused on the critical and sensitive nature of the intake process. Staff in rural and remote communities struggle to refer services and mainstream resources to homeless veterans. The purpose of this case study was to explore case managers' perspectives on intake procedures […]
- Financial Investment Advisor Professional Arrogance and Performance April 16, 2019Arrogance in the workplace is a growing area of interest within industrial-organizational psychology. Arrogant employees tend to lack positive interpersonal work relationships, act superior yet have a lower level of cognitive abilities, and have poorer job performance than their less arrogant counterparts, leading to challenging work relationships and overall impact on an organization's ability to […]
- A Phenomenological Study of the Transition of Veterans into the Civilian Workforce April 16, 2019Military veterans face various challenges during their transition into the civilian workforce, including mental health problems. Veterans experience challenges like emotional trauma and physical distress while transitioning into the civilian workforce. The challenges result from the nature of the civilian work. The purpose of this phenomenological study was to explore the challenges among veterans in […]